About this course
The target group for this program are students who have a marked tendency to have natural and engineering sciences and are interested in an interdisciplinary science and engineering science-based training with medical issues and seek an alternative to professional target physician or development engineer.
In the structure of the program the following potential areas of work of graduates are considered include:
- Design and development of medical products and procedures for clinical applications,
- Design, development and manufacture of prostheses and nonviable / viable implants
- Project planning, design and manufacturing of medical devices and instruments,
- Operation and maintenance of modern laboratory, diagnostic and therapeutic equipment,
- Biologisation technical implants with cells
- Tissue Engineering for Regenerative Medicine.
This work can be found in fields of scientific research and also in various industries (eg medical device companies, biomedical / regenerative enterprises), private laboratories and hospitals.
The following are parts of the application process necessary for admission consideration:
- Common Application
- Educational History Form (EHF)
- Certificate of secondary school completion such as the German Abitur (i.e. International Baccalaureate, High School Diploma (with recommended tests depending on your region), GCSE A-levels, etc.)
- SAT or ACT
- English Language Proficiency Test