Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
Studying International Management at EBC Hochschule means for you:
- to study business in English in one of the world’s strongest economies
- to learn how the practitioners do it – each professor was or still is in a leading position in the business world
- to learn in a professional yet personal environment
- the chance to gain extensive international experience by studying one or two semesters at one of our partner universities with a double-degree option
- to have a broad range of specialization opportunities to customize your professional profile
Students are required to send in the following:
- Completed application form including attachments
- Tabular résumé
- Attested proof of higher education entrance qualification
- Attested proof and certificate of first academic degree (Bachelor’s, Diplom, Master’s etc.) with a final grade of at least good (2.5 on a German grading scale); in the case of the minimum score not having been achieved, a letter of recommendation from a university is required highlighting the student’s particular eligibility for the Master’s degree course.
- In the case of a university degree obtained in another country: appropriate documents in German or English (translated where necessary by an officially recognized translation service)
- Proof of the necessary business relevance of former obtained degree
- Proof of proficiency in English, in the case of non-native speakers at the language competency levels of B2 (TOEFL 87 p.; Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: FCE; TOIEC 605 p.; IELTS 6 p. or other internationally recognised proof of a CERFL level B2)
- If you have successfully completed your Bachelor’s degree or Diploma at a university with a background in economic science you do not require any additional business administration qualifications for admission and will be admitted to the Master’s degree course following the selection process.
- If you only have a limited business administration foundation or none at all, you will be required to furnish proof thereof before beginning the course of studies.
- There are no additional special requirements in terms of prior education. The Master’s degree course is open equally to applicants with professional experience.
- Given that the pre-check is positive, we will invite you to our “EBC entrance assessment”.
- EBC Hochschule determines a student’s aptitude for the course in question via a selection process, in particular in the form of a personal interview in which the motivation and suitability of the applicant is assessed. If it is not possible for you to interview in person, we will arrange an interview via Skype extra for you.
Let's see what you may also consider
Frankfurt School of Finance & ManagementGermany