- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (and additional documents according to the direct admission database)
- Proof of Language competency, e.g.:
- TOEFL (min. 87)
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (FCE)
- The TOIEC (min. 605)
- IELTS (min. 6.0)
- equivalent internationally recognised certificate confirming at least a Level B2 of the CERFL
Note: Given that the pre-check is positive, we will invite you to our “EBC entrance assessment”. The assessment consists of two parts – a test and an interview. Both can be done at every EBC Campus in Germany. However, if you are not able to travel to one of our campuses, we will accept a TestAs-result (min. 90 points) as equivalent to our test and a Skype interview as alternative to our interview.
The International Business Management bachelor program starts off providing a solid business education in the first three semesters, laying the groundwork for more advanced studies and practical experience. Next, you move onto core courses like marketing, finance, human resources and production management, also covering related areas such as commercial and labor law or economics.
Later in the program, you can specialize through electives, choosing from:
- Advanced Finance
- Advanced Marketing
- Business Support Systems
- Advanced Human Resource Management
- Communication and Media Management
- Political Science