About this course
The course art technology, conservation and restoration of art and cultural assets was set up in 1974, making it one of the first of its kind in Germany. The degree system has been built up both broadly and universally and has broad contacts with foundations and shops, the landmarks, exhibition halls and other study areas for temporary jobs and trades. The project meets expectations in exploration and instruction, among others, together with the Technical University of Dresden, the Mining Academy Freiberg and the University of Oldenburg. In a five-year study period is the Dresden conservators course the stand out in Germany, with the examination aftereffects of the one-year confirmation requests identified with practice a parity of logical discoveries certification, handy preservation work and exploratory issue restorers working up.
- Registration for participation in the preliminary selection process for the aptitude test
- In order to participate in the preliminary selection process for the aptitude test, please submit the following items separately:
- Application documents;
- Portfolio (Please note that portfolio requirements have changed).
Submission of the following documents is a prerequisite for enrolment in the degree course in Art Technology and Conservation of Works of Art:
- Certification of completion of a 12-month preparatory internship;
- Health insurance certificate;
- Enrolment form