|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Small (1,000 or less)|
|International students||Information not available|
About Academy of Fine Arts Dresden
- Anatomy Collection
- The interdisciplinary Anatomy Collection is a special feature of the artistic objects held in the Academy’s archives.
- Archives and custodianship
- The archive department manages the Academy’s art collection and written records.
- this facility makes around 55,000 individual items and a total of 112 journal titles available to both Academy affiliates and interested outside visitors. Library users benefit from a constantly updated, well-structured media inventory focussing on the fields of art history, media art, painting/graphic art/sculpture, architecture, conservation, philosophy, costume design and stage setting.
- For study and research purposes it is used by teachers and students of the university; external interested parties to see the possibility of audio-visual media at a suitably equipped point of view places. The collection of the library of content focuses on the topics of theater, film, visual arts, technology, restoration and art therapy
- Over the course of almost 250 years the Dresden Academy of Art has acquired an abundance of teaching materials, including the painting, graphic, costume, plaster cast, porcelain and anatomy collection.
- Laboratory Theatre
- The Lab Theatre is a flexible space equipped with typical stage resources. It can be used by any Academy students, in particular those enrolled in the 5-year Diplom course in Stage and Costume Design and the 4-year UAS course in Theatre Design
The university is located at three sites. The studios and workshops of the Faculty I, Fine Arts, located in the 1894 built Academy building on the Brühl's Terrace and the university location Pfotenhauerstraße
Student hall Gerokstraße 38 in Dresden
- Gerokstraße 38, 01307 Dresden
- near to the Academy of Fine Arts, BA, EHS and Medical Faculty of the TU, conveniently situated
- Accommodation units with 2 or 3 single bedrooms sharing a bathroom (bath/toilet/wash basin) and kitchen; 2 room apartments for two tenants with kitchen and bathroom (bath/toilet/wash basin);
- 7 two-room apartments for two tenants: one room is always a walk-through room
- Returnable deposit: 200 EUR
- coin-operated washing machines and dryers
- cycle storage
- Internet connection
Courses available 5Creative Arts & Design 5 Humanities & Social Sciences 1
Be the first one!