Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
The MSc in Supply Chain Management prepares future leaders in international supply chain management and procurement.
Graduates will be able to use new technologies and methods to address ambitious issues in cross-cultural situations:
- Become an SCM expert thanks to an innovative, intensive programme.
- Discover SCM mechanisms during a 5-day intensive seminar (SNCF simulator, Le Havre Port visit, Rungis market visit, SAP training etc.)
- Prepare for PMI (Project Management Institute) and Six Sigma qualifications through extensive use of information technology tools including SAP, Visual Basic training for SCM applications and professional courses.
- Apply for membership of the Association for Operations Management (APICS) and of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management (CIPS).
- Develop leadership and project management skills in a varied multi-cultural environment.
This course is offered at Rouen campus.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (Engineering, Business, Economics, etc.);
- 3-year Bachelor degree for the Two-Year MSc Option (Engineering, non-business / management background).
- Proof of English language ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, etc…).