About this course
Gain a double degree in under two years from one of the best ranked North-American Universities worldwide:
- An MS in International Management from D’Amore-McKim School of Business, Northeastern University in Boston
- An MSc in Global Management from NEOMA Business School
Increase your employment opportunities in the USA.
- Possibility to become eligible for an F-1 visa sponsorship (transferring the non-immigrant F1 visa to OPT - Optional Practical Training).
Enjoy two international experiences
- In two countries most sought after for their excellence in education, France and the United States.
Earn two complementary expertise in:
- 4-year Bachelor degree (management, business, economics, etc.);
- 3-year Bachelor degree + 1 year of professional experience;
- 3-year Bachelor degree for the Two-Year MSc Option (law, engineering, literature, business or management background, etc.).
- Proof of your English ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.).
- Business Statistics
- Financial Analysis
- Global Socio-Economic Environment
- International Marketing
- Organizational Behaviour and International Negotiation
- Responsibility, Sustainability and Organizational Misconduct in Global Business
- Managerial Accounting
- Cross-Cultural Human Resource Management
- Global Strategy and Innovation
- International Governance
- International Market Risk Management
- Leadership and Management Competences
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Leadership, Talent and Creativity
- Personal Development and Individual Trajectory: self-awareness, skills and public speaking, personal branding, career management, job search strategies and networking
- Assessment centre with participation of hiring companies
- For students who speak French: language 2 (Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, German)
- For students who do not speak French: French as a foreign language (“FLE”, levels A1-1 to B2).
- Research methodology
- Oral defense