About this course
The M. Sc. in Global Management is designed to enhance your international outlook, while sharpening your hard skills in strategy, marketing, logistics, and human resources, corporate and market finance.
You graduate with career prospects in management all over the world. MSc in Global Management graduates are trained to become:
- International managers with solid business and management experience.
- Experts in intercultural business relations: with a global vision and outlook.
- Advanced communicators: they learn a third language and employ it in a real business environment.
*This course is available at the Rouen Campus.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (management, business, economics, etc.);
- 3-year Bachelor degree + 1 year of professional experience;
- 3-year Bachelor degree for the Two-Year MSc Option (law, engineering, literature, business or management background, etc.).
- Proof of your English ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.).