About this course
The NEOMA Business School MBA Full Time programme challenges participants to develop a unique leadership perspective through integrated, holistic, and practical courses.
Become more effective leader and manager through the development of business skills and knowledge, entrepreneurial competencies and interpersonal skills. Perceive change as an opportunity and deliver leadership, innovation and excellence in local, regional and global arenas.
This one-year programme will allow you to advance your development rapidly, and provide opportunities for reflection on behavioural, relational and decision-making capabilities.
Our MBA offers valuable exposure to the international business world through several features :
- The field study trip that brings an international approach to the International Consulting Project
- Multicultural cohorts with more than 80% international students
- A world class faculty
- The entire programme delivered in English
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Recommended, but not required:
- GMAT or GRE or Tage-Mage
- TOEIC or TOEFL or IELTS score