Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
About this course
The Executive MBA helps develop reflecting, analytical and the ability to make descisions with more agility alongside managerial and leadership qualities.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Recommended, but not required:
- GMAT or GRE or Tage-Mage
- TOEIC or TOEFL or IELTS score
- Phase 1 : Discover and Evaluate
Sharpen your analytical and interpersonal skills through diagnostic and analysis of actual business situation. This phase includes an induction seminar in the French Alps (Morzine).
- Phase 2 : Validate and optimise
Focus your attention on the development of activities to optimise performance.
- Phase 3 : Develop and globalise
This phase emphasises strategic decision- making for organisational growth, international expansion and agility.
- Phase 4 : Improve value and ensure sustainability.
Build your leadership capacity to create and sustain long term organisational value
- Phase 5 : Specialisation Tailor your programme through a choice of electives combining cutting-edge research and relevant real-life application so as broaden and/or deepen your knowledge and enhance your CVs in line with your career aspirations.