Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Recommended, but not required:
- GMAT or GRE or Tage-Mage
- TOEIC or TOEFL or IELTS score
- Phase 1 : Discover and Evaluate
Sharpen your analytical and interpersonal skills through diagnostic and analysis of actual business situation. This phase includes an induction seminar in the French Alps (Morzine).
- Phase 2 : Validate and optimise
Focus your attention on the development of activities to optimise performance.
- Phase 3 : Develop and globalise
This phase emphasises strategic decision- making for organisational growth, international expansion and agility.
- Phase 4 : Improve value and ensure sustainability.
Build your leadership capacity to create and sustain long term organisational value
- Phase 5 : Specialisation Tailor your programme through a choice of electives combining cutting-edge research and relevant real-life application so as broaden and/or deepen your knowledge and enhance your CVs in line with your career aspirations.