Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Students from the UK are required to have a minimum of 5 GCSE passes, one of which must be in English, and 2 A-Levels, one of which must be in art with a minimum grade of C.
- French students who are applying need to have a Bac.
English Language Requirements
- Entry at Level 5:
- Students whose mother tongue is not English need to provide a valid English Language certificate with a minimum of B2 for the breakdown (on the CEFR), IELTS 6.0 without elements below 5.5.
- Entry at Level 6:
- Students whose mother tongue is not English need to provide a valid English Language certificate with a minimum a minimum IELTS 6.5 (or similar TOEFL or Cambridge award).
- Fabric exploration and design
- Portfolio and collection creation
- History of art and dress
- Brand revival
- Art and fashion interface
- Personal style
- Fashion and culture contemporary perspectives
- Pre collection
- Collection design
- Collection development or industry portfolio preparation
- Researching theory and practice