About this course
The objective of the Master "Mobility and Electric Vehicles" is to train engineers with technology for the design of future vehicles, to teach them to expand their field of knowledge with a global approach to serve the electrified traction.
These issues are addressed in several areas:
- Understanding needed to mobility needs
- Possible sustainable solutions from a technical perspective, behavioral and organizational
- Technological knowledge to fine aspects:
- Energy vehicles
- Electrical and mechanical architecture
- Control and monitoring of the vehicle in its ecosystem
- Candidates for the master must hold at least an equivalent level degree in Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering issued by a higher education institution recognized internationally, corresponding to a level +4.