BA (Hons) in Business Management
Save Request info 25957
About BA (Hons) in Business Management
This programme is spefically designed to provide an understanding of the context, nature, role and significance of management activities as undertaken by managers in a range of organisations. Students gain the opportunity to develop well-researched, logical and integrated solutions to multi-faceted problems in uncertain and dynamic contexts. They also gain exposure to the areas of modern Business Management and how these work in concert to produce efficient, agile and customer-centric organisations.
- 2 Principal Passes at STPM level and with 4 Credit Passes at SPM; or
- 2 Passes at ‘A’ Levels; or
- The APIIT/APU Foundation or equivalent with CGPA of 2.0; or
- 5 Grade B's in UEC; or
- Canadian Pre-University (CPU) with minimum average of 50%; or
- Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) with minimum average of 60%; or
- South Australian Matriculation Certificate (SAM) with minimum of 60%; or
- International Baccalaureate with minimum 24 marks;
- Victorian Certificate of Education with minimum average of 50%;
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma with minimum average of 50%; or
- A qualification that APU accepts as equivalent to the above.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEFL: 79-80 (Internet Based Test), 550 (Paper Based Test), 213 (Computer Based Test)
- Other Certification or Evidence of English Proficiency that APU accepts as equivalent to the above
- Applicants who do not possess the above will be required to sit for the APU English Placement Test
- Accounting Skills
- Business and Communications Skills
- Business Environment
- Computing and IT in the Workplace
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Services Management
- Legal Environment of Business
- People Management
- Quantitative Skills
- In addition to the above, all students are also required to successfully complete General Studies modules as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualification Agency, as well as fulfill credit requirements for Co-Curricular Activities.
- Behavioural Science in the Organisation
- Business Ethics and Governance
- Delivering Customer Value
- Financial Management
- Managing Information System in Organisation
- Research Methods
- E-Business Management
- Commercial Law
- Critical Thinking in Management
- Operations Management
- Quality Management
- Services Management
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- Asian Success and the Global Economy
- Business Management Project
- Contemporary Management
- Enterprising Management
- Investigation in Business Management
- Managing Change
- Managing people and Performance
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Strategic Planning for Information System
Contact us. It's Free!
About Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is amongst Malaysia’s Premier Private Universities, and is where a unique fusion of technology, innovation and creativity works effectively towards preparing graduates for significant roles in business and society globally. APU has earned an enviable reputation as an award-winning University through its achievements in winning a host of prestigious awards at national and international levels. APU’s sound approach to nurturing school leavers into qualified professionals has resulted in its graduates being highly sought after by employers.
With an international student community of more than 10,000 students from more than 90 countries studying in its Malaysian campus, APU offers a truly cosmopolitan learning environment which prepares students well for the global challenges which lie ahead. APU offers a wide range of degrees with Technology as a common core. It is APU’s aim to nurture and encourage innovation through our programmes, with the intention of producing individuals who will learn, adapt and think differently in new and better ways.
APU has and always will, continue to develop and deliver its academic programmes through unique and well-established international partnerships, particularly with Staffordshire University UK but also with other partners throughout the world. This formidable combination of Malaysian homegrown programmes fortified with international benchmarking, provides its students with the assurance that the qualifications gained from APU truly meet international quality standards. APU also reaches out to young aspiring professionals, providing them with a unique opportunity of experiencing international best practices in higher education through a network of APIIT Education Group branch campuses established in Sri Lanka and India. APU’s academic programmes are all approved by the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia and the qualifications are accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
Information not available
Male : female student ratio
61 : 39
Local : international
42 : 58
Disclaimer: Please note that the information published on this website concerning courses is intended for guidance purposes only. Therefore you are advised to contact the University or College before applying in order to confirm details because the availability of courses, tuition fees, and entry requirements may change without notice. For more information, please read our full disclaimer.
Contact us. It's Free!
easyuni Sdn. Bhd. (Formerly known as HESCAR Sdn. Bhd.). All Rights Reserved.
easyuni Sdn. Bhd. is MSC status company.