Master of Science in Transportation & Logistics
Save Request info 27058
About Master of Science in Transportation & Logistics
Master of Science in Transportation & Logistics is available for fresh graduates and working professionals to venture into the world of transportation and logistics. Many players are directly and indirectly involved in transportation and logistics, and they operate in fields such as public transportation and mass transit, airlines, airports, ocean shipping, seaports, rail, cargo and freight transport, supply chain management, green and sustainable transportation, traffic control, highway operations, toll operations, communication and traveler information systems.
This programme will equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills to operate effectively in handling complex challenges in transportation and logistics. Students may apply to this programme from any field of study, but must be prepared for rigorous training under MUST to develop skills in system design and optimization, economic analysis, statistical modeling, and project evaluation. It is advisable for students to have at least some background knowledge in the fields of engineering, transportation, basic sciences, computer science, information technology, mathematics, economics, management or any other related courses.
Upon graduation, students may pursue a Doctor of Philosophy in Transportation and Logistics under MUST, or alternatively work under (but not limited to) these career opportunities:
- Transportation Planing
- Freight Management
- Third-Party Logistics
- Purchasing and Supply Management
- Logistics Management
- Distribution and Retail Management
- Warehouse and Inventory Management
- Demand Planning and Management
- Policy and Regulation
- Infrastructure Operations e.g Airlines, Terminals, Seaports
- Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Obtained at least a Second Upper Class honors degree or CGPA of 3.00 or above (on a 4 point scale) in a relevant field (or an equivalent qualification) from a university of acceptable standing, and recognized by the Malaysian Government
- Applicants who do not meet the required minimum qualification but with some relevant working experience will also be considered.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) at a score of 550 or higher is required; or
- International English Language Testing Services (IELTS), a minimum overall band score of 6.0; or
- Provide proof of English proficiency as evaluated by MUST.
- Research Methodology
- Logistics Systems
- Transportation Policy and Strategy
- Transportation Systems
- Traffic and Flow Management
- Carrier Systems
- Maritime Logistics
- Public Transportation Service and Operations
- Principles of Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Transportation and Environment
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
Disclaimer: Please note that the information published on this website concerning courses is intended for guidance purposes only. Therefore you are advised to contact the University or College before applying in order to confirm details because the availability of courses, tuition fees, and entry requirements may change without notice. For more information, please read our full disclaimer.
FREE: Request Information
Problem with content?
Click this button to report incorrect content about this university.Report a problem
FREE: Request Information
Copyright © 2008 -
easyuni Sdn. Bhd. (Formerly known as HESCAR Sdn. Bhd.). All Rights Reserved.
easyuni Sdn. Bhd. is MSC status company.