Putra Intelek International College, Puchong, Malaysia
Average Tuition (entire course)
Information not available
April, June, September, October
Male : female student ratio
46 : 54
Local : international
100 : 0
Reviews of Putra Intelek International College, Puchong, Malaysia
No reviews yet.
Are you alumni of or currently studying at Putra Intelek International College?Write a review
Courses offered in Putra Intelek International College, Puchong, Malaysia
About Putra Intelek International College, Puchong, Malaysia (Summary, Fees, Scholarship, Campus Life, etc.)
Putra Intelek is the foremost institute of higher learning in the field of security/risk management in Malaysia.
Videos of Putra Intelek International College, Puchong, Malaysia
The campus opened its door in March 2004 and consists of:
- fully air-conditioned, comfortable and modern classrooms
- computer lab equipped with the latest technologies and system
- wireless access hotspots throughout campus
- student halls
- café in campus
- resource centre with more than 5000 books
- academic room (only for lecturers and students)
- mini theatre
Public amenities nearby such as bus station, badminton hall, recreational park, shopping malls and hypermarket.
The college provides well furnished hostel for local and international students.
- Two separate hostels for male and female students
- Approximately 90% student population in campus accommodation
- Hostels strategically situated within the reach of campus
- Good facilities and infrastructures to provide a comfortable and homely stay
- Away from the city hubbubs, the hostel is a serene and calm atmosphere
- More personal space to provide utmost comfort to the students
- Students of all race live together in the hostel developing a healthy and cordial relationship among them
- Additional facilities such as gymnasium, swimming pool, internet facilities at Warden Office, first aid kits and transportation for medical treatment
- 24 hours security with direct control of the wardens
- Night security by stationed wardens at the entrance foyer round the clock
- Regularly scheduled transportation to the campus
Efficient bus transportation system is available from the college hostel to the main campus. The transportation service is provided based on the following:
- Commutes from the college hostel to campus
- All enrolled students who are hostel occupants are eligible to use the bus transportations
- Schedule of bus Is drawn as per class schedule
- Operations start early morning and ends in the evening as per class schedule
- Special services provided for college activities
- Bus drivers are trained to ensure safety of students at all time during their ride
- Bus drivers are given a clear instructions and guidance to manage the trips during the day
- Putra Intelek International College was awarded 'Tier 5: Excellent Category' rating in the College-Based Category on the Malaysian Quality Evaluation System for Private Colleges 2010/2011.
- 5 Star College and scored Top 23 in Malaysia.
- Putra Intelek International College has established a foundation known as Putra Foundation Fund to administer the issuance of RM6 million worth of scholarship to Malaysian students.
- All programmes developed and taught at PIIC are validated and approved by Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE), Malaysia Qualification Agency (MQA) and Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA).
easyuni Sdn Bhd (hereafter EASYUNI) makes every possible effort to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate and up-to-date, but we accept no legal liability for errors or omissions, and reserve the right to make changes without notice.
Please note that the information published on this website concerning courses is intended for guidance purposes only. Therefore you are advised to contact the University or College before applying in order to confirm details because the availability of courses, tuition fees, and entry requirements may change without notice.
EASYUNI and its directors, employees, agents and consultants exclude all liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the material contained on this website whether or not caused by a negligent act or omission. EASYUNI makes every effort to ensure that the information on courses published on its website is up-to-date and accurate. However it does not constitute a contract and does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in or referred to in the material on this website.
Questions / Comments
easyuni Sdn. Bhd. (Formerly known as HESCAR Sdn. Bhd.). All Rights Reserved.
easyuni Sdn. Bhd. is MSC status company.