|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University of Pardubice
The modern facilities of the University campus, near the centre of a city with a population of one hundred thousand, create ideal conditions for the all-around development of young people. Pleasant surroundings and many sports and cultural life opportunities, in combination with quality and demanding study programmes, are comparable to those of leading European universities at the dawn of the third millennium.
Pardubice is a city in the Czech Republic. It is the capital city of the Pardubice Region and lies on the river Elbe, 96 kilometres east of Prague. There is an old Tower and a Castle. Factories include the Synthesia chemical factory (manufacturer of Semtex, a plastic explosive), an oil refinery Paramo, a heavy machinery factory and an electronic equipment plant. The city is well known for its sport events (Great Pardubice Steeplechase, Golden Helmet of Pardubice, Czech Open), ginger bread, rail and air transport.
Pardubice is situated on the bank of the second longest river in the Czech Republic, the Labe River, where there is a mouth of another river called Chrudimka. Pardubice is located at approximately 15° east longitude and 50° north longitude. The town is located 100 km east of the capital city of Prague, 150 km north-west of Brno. Pardubice is in the area of Labe Lowlands with average elevation of 225m and its area is 78 km2. The area is of lowland character without many hills. One exception is a nearby hill Kunětická hora.
- Students coming within the Erasmus Programme are automatically provided with reserved accommodation in double room:
- STUDIO (with toilet, bathroom and kitchen with fridge)
- CLASSIC (toilet, bathroom and kitchen are shared on the corridor) .
- Rooms are fully furnished; sheets and bedding are also provided.
- Each accommodated student is provided with fixed internet connection.
- In order to have the reservation and guarantee of accommodation, the student must pay a deposit is of 200 EUR.
- The deposit must be paid before the actual accommodation (payment date will be specified by the coordinator).
*In case the deposit is not paid within the specified payment date, the reservation is cancelled.
Price of accommodation
- Estimated price of accommodation under 1-semester agreement
- Double room STUDIO – average price 5.000,- CZK / month
- Double room CLASSIC – average price 3.900,- CZK / month
- Estimated price of accommodation under two-semester agreement
- double room SUDIO – average price 3.500,- CZK / month
- Double room CLASSIC – average price 2.700,- CZK / month
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 1 Applied, Pure Sciences 2 Computer Science, IT 1 Engineering 3 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2
Be the first one!