The contents of this page have expired.
You may have arrived here from an outdated link.
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INBusiness and Management
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INComputer Science and IT
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INEngineering
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INHotel Management and Hospitality
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INMass Communication and Media
Bachelor of Industrial Design
|Tuition (Local students)||None|
|Tuition (International students)||None|
For admission requirements and intakes for each individual course/programme please refer to course details.
Tuition and application fees
- None per year
- Local students
- None per year
- International students
Estimated cost as reported by the Institution.
Every effort has been made to ensure that information contained in this website is correct. Changes to any aspects of the programmes may be made from time to time due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control and the Institution and EasyUni reserve the right to make amendments to any information contained in this website without prior notice. The Institution and EasyUni accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from any use or misuse of or reliance on any information contained in this website.
Applicants for the degree program should offer:
- high school certificate
- achievements report with official seals (if they are in language other than Chinese or English please translate into Chinese or English)
- certificate of HSK level 3 (for science and arts) or 4 (for social science).
Courses may include:
- Design thinking and design fundamentals
- Design for human needs
- Solids and structures
- Electrical circuits
- Interaction design and digital technology
- Form, function, behaviour
- Computer-Aided Design
- Design visualisation and modelling techniques
- Composite materials and advanced processes
- Sensing, signalling, display and actuation technologies
- Product semantics and aesthetics
- Environmental impact of industrial design
- Methods and tools for strategic innovation
- Product identity and branding
- Design business and management