Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
Entry into Year 1
- Consideration is given to the complete high school record, with emphasis on grades obtained in courses most relevant to the intended programme of study. Students will normally be expected to have the equivalent of a high standing high school or equivalent school in their country, and a B in Mathematics for Science subjects and a C in non-science subjects.
- Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan applicants may also apply with completion of the following:
- Joint Entrance Examination to Chinese Universities for Overseas Chinese Students and Students from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan with a minimum grade of 400; Or
- General Scholastic Ability Test (GSAT) ranking at least top 25% for Taiwanese students who have completed high school in Taiwan, or at least top 50% for Taiwanese students who have completed high school in mainland China.
- Note: Taiwan students applying to XJTLU through the GSAT, cannot apply to other universities in China at the same time (Chinese government regulation).
Entry into Year 2
- Students who have completed A-levels or equivalent with predicted and final grades of BBB or above (in relevant subjects) will be considered for entry into Year 2.
- Students who have completed the International Baccalaureate Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 30 points or above will be considered into Year 2
English Language Requirements
- IELTS: 5.5 for year 1 entry, or 6.5 for year 2 entry. Or
- TOEFL: 75 (iBT) for year 1 entry, or 88 (iBT) for year 2 entry
- Organisations and management
- Fundamentals of marketing
- Financial accounting and accounting theory
- Managing across borders
- Employment relationships
- You may also choose from options in consumer behaviour and international business and management.
- Corporate social responsibility
- Learning, training and development
- Leadership and performance management
- Market research
- Theory of firm
- Business and employment law
- You may also choose from options in areas such as finance and marketing, international management, business and employment law.
- Research project
- Strategic management, human resource development and business policy
- HRM in the public sector
- Decision making
- Managing knowledge
- Marketing strategy