About this course
A marketing degree gives students an opportunity to add value to their business education and gain quantitative and qualitative skills used in many industries. Students are able to apply their skills and knowledge in marketing to an interactive medium such as the Internet – yet every firm, whether it is a manufacturer, retailer, wholesaler or service provider, needs people skilled in marketing to discover, measure and analyze markets; develop and manage products; create and manage advertising; establish coherent pricing policies; and maintain positive customer relations. Student career development is assisted by a required internship to apply and enhance learning.
For Non-Mainland Applicants:
- Students from Hong Kong / Macau
- obtain Grade E or above in at least six subjects* in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination including Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B)** with at least five subjects in a single sitting; and b) have satisfactorily completed Form 6 in Hong Kong or
- have graduated from a Macau secondary school or
- obtain a qualification deemed to be equivalent.
- Students from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau An applicant from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau may apply for admission with qualification acceptable to the University, and will be considered on an individual basis.
For Mainland Applicants:
- Students who have sat at the People's Republic of China College Entrance Examination of the current year and have met the college entrance benchmark are eligible to apply.