About this course
Students of this program have the added advantage of exploring economics from the vantage point of China ‒ the second-largest economy in the world after three decades of rapid growth and social development. Insights into the world's most remarkable economic success story along with your unique international experience will impress any future employer. In this program, students will enjoy all the benefits that come with this distinctive and intellectually rigorous training for the next generation of economists.
For Non-Mainland Applicants:
- Students from Hong Kong / Macau
- obtain Grade E or above in at least six subjects* in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination including Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B)** with at least five subjects in a single sitting; and b) have satisfactorily completed Form 6 in Hong Kong or
- have graduated from a Macau secondary school or
- obtain a qualification deemed to be equivalent.
- Students from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau An applicant from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau may apply for admission with qualification acceptable to the University, and will be considered on an individual basis.
For Mainland Applicants:
- Students who have sat at the People's Republic of China College Entrance Examination of the current year and have met the college entrance benchmark are eligible to apply.