For Non-Mainland Applicants:
- Students from Hong Kong / Macau
- obtain Grade E or above in at least six subjects* in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination including Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B)** with at least five subjects in a single sitting; and b) have satisfactorily completed Form 6 in Hong Kong or
- have graduated from a Macau secondary school or
- obtain a qualification deemed to be equivalent.
- Students from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau An applicant from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau may apply for admission with qualification acceptable to the University, and will be considered on an individual basis.
For Mainland Applicants:
- Students who have sat at the People's Republic of China College Entrance Examination of the current year and have met the college entrance benchmark are eligible to apply.
This includes teaching in the main management disciplines, Business and Financial Environment, Financial Resource Management, Leadership and Professional Development,Managing People and Organisations, Marketing, Operations Management, Strategic Management, Information Management, MBA, Business Forecasting and Modelling, Corporate Finance, Entrepreneurial Ventures, Global Business, International Marketing, Management Consultancy, Management of Change, Managing Corporate Social Responsibility, Public Service Management, Services Marketing, Strategic Management of E-Business, Strategic Operations Management, Strategic Project Management