About this course
Students will be qualified with a Bachelor in Financial Management at the Xi'An International University (XAIU) to practice business administration and to carry out related management tasks.
For Non-Mainland Applicants:
- Students from Hong Kong / Macau
- obtain Grade E or above in at least six subjects* in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination including Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B)** with at least five subjects in a single sitting; and b) have satisfactorily completed Form 6 in Hong Kong or
- have graduated from a Macau secondary school or
- obtain a qualification deemed to be equivalent.
- Students from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau An applicant from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau may apply for admission with qualification acceptable to the University, and will be considered on an individual basis.
For Mainland Applicants:
- Students who have sat at the People's Republic of China College Entrance Examination of the current year and have met the college entrance benchmark are eligible to apply.
Let's see what you may also consider
Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool UniversityChina
*Bachelor's Degree in Information and Computational Science (Statistics and Financial Actuarial Science) (Taught in English)
Zhejiang University of Science and TechnologyChina