About this course
The School of Information and Engineering is a key school in Xi’an Eurasia University, and it is
oriented toward both electronic science and information science. This programme encourages student to acquire skills in computer systems and network planning, hardware and software management, computer language programming, electronics, understanding of the software that run different computer systems, installation of hardware and software, network management, computer system and network securities, network resource management, network load and scheduling, web based and network applications develops independent network using UNIX and windows operating system platforms. The programme also put emphasis on the student's competence and confidence through active participation and networking technology studies.
All those co operations mentioned above let students get diplomas awarded by nation and professional certificates issued by IBM, Microsoft, Hongkong Monster Corporation, CEAC as long as they pass all the examinations when they graduate. It is helpful for students’ employment. The cooperation among the school and enterprises is unique in Schools of Information and Engineering among Shaanxi private universities and colleges.
For Non-Mainland Applicants:
- Students from Hong Kong / Macau
- obtain Grade E or above in at least six subjects* in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination including Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B)** with at least five subjects in a single sitting; and b) have satisfactorily completed Form 6 in Hong Kong or
- have graduated from a Macau secondary school or
- obtain a qualification deemed to be equivalent.
- Students from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau An applicant from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau may apply for admission with qualification acceptable to the University, and will be considered on an individual basis.
For Mainland Applicants:
- Students who have sat at the People's Republic of China College Entrance Examination of the current year and have met the college entrance benchmark are eligible to apply.