About this course
This programme is aimed at producing graduates who are knowledgeable, competent and innovative, who will contribute towards the human capital in Measurement & Control and its related industries. It also encourages students to be well trained in the professional skills to support their role in Measurement & Control such as effective leadership, teamwork skills and interpersonal communication skills.
This course applies knowledge and skills closely linked with mathematics, science, and engineering to solve the problem in ICE Engineering and related field as well as helps students to identify, formulate, research literature, design solution, conduct investigation and solve broadly defined the problems in Measurement & Control and its related industries by selecting and applying appropriate modern techniques and resources.
For Non-Mainland Applicants:
- Students from Hong Kong / Macau
- obtain Grade E or above in at least six subjects* in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination including Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B)** with at least five subjects in a single sitting; and b) have satisfactorily completed Form 6 in Hong Kong or
- have graduated from a Macau secondary school or
- obtain a qualification deemed to be equivalent.
- Students from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau An applicant from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau may apply for admission with qualification acceptable to the University, and will be considered on an individual basis.
For Mainland Applicants:
- Students who have sat at the People's Republic of China College Entrance Examination of the current year and have met the college entrance benchmark are eligible to apply.
Let's see what you may also consider
*Bachelor's Degree in Information and Computational Science (Statistics and Financial Actuarial Science) (Taught in English)
Zhejiang University of Science and TechnologyChina