About this course
This course concentrates on coordinating students’ knowledge, abilities and quality in the process of teaching. There are 14 exclusive training rooms(labs) in the university, which adopt advanced teaching software“Yongyou”,“Shihua” to build a simulation platform for the students. All the teachers adopt case teaching, heuristic teaching and interactive teaching to help the students have a better understanding of the industry and markets clearly.
Furthermore, the university has established long-term steady cooperation relationships with some world’s top 500 enterprises such as Metro, Starfish Logistics Distribution Center, Lotus and Datang Pharmaceutical Corporation. We also build 12 training bases outside the university to guarantee the students’ employment.
For Non-Mainland Applicants:
- Students from Hong Kong / Macau
- obtain Grade E or above in at least six subjects* in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination including Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B)** with at least five subjects in a single sitting; and b) have satisfactorily completed Form 6 in Hong Kong or
- have graduated from a Macau secondary school or
- obtain a qualification deemed to be equivalent.
- Students from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau An applicant from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau may apply for admission with qualification acceptable to the University, and will be considered on an individual basis.
For Mainland Applicants:
- Students who have sat at the People's Republic of China College Entrance Examination of the current year and have met the college entrance benchmark are eligible to apply.