About this course
There are a total of 29 schools of journalism and mass communication in Shaanxi province. However, Eurasia is the only university offering the major focusing on on the union of journalism, mass communication and marketing. This program focuses on developing professional abilities in students which include: understanding the media, skillful use of the various transmitting technology and communication tools, using data to analyze consumers’ demands.
Through this systematic study, students will be qualified for the following jobs: editors, journalists, marketing promoters, project designers, publication design, web page making, media representatives, brand promoters, managers of interpersonal programs, advertisers, and AS program promoters for s motion picture companies, CD firms and many other non-profit making organizations.
For Non-Mainland Applicants:
- Students from Hong Kong / Macau
- obtain Grade E or above in at least six subjects* in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination including Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B)** with at least five subjects in a single sitting; and b) have satisfactorily completed Form 6 in Hong Kong or
- have graduated from a Macau secondary school or
- obtain a qualification deemed to be equivalent.
- Students from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau An applicant from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau may apply for admission with qualification acceptable to the University, and will be considered on an individual basis.
For Mainland Applicants:
- Students who have sat at the People's Republic of China College Entrance Examination of the current year and have met the college entrance benchmark are eligible to apply.