For Non-Mainland Applicants:
- Students from Hong Kong / Macau
- obtain Grade E or above in at least six subjects* in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination including Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B)** with at least five subjects in a single sitting; and b) have satisfactorily completed Form 6 in Hong Kong or
- have graduated from a Macau secondary school or
- obtain a qualification deemed to be equivalent.
- Students from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau An applicant from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau may apply for admission with qualification acceptable to the University, and will be considered on an individual basis.
For Mainland Applicants:
- Students who have sat at the People's Republic of China College Entrance Examination of the current year and have met the college entrance benchmark are eligible to apply.
The most outstanding feature of the School of Journalism and Communication is its program of innovative education curriculum, including:
- morphological analysis of media
- various transmission technology courses
- effective communication practices
- questionnaire and market survey
- many others
The school also has a large number of courses that will enhance (to foster the) students’ practical abilities and lay a solid foundation for their future careers, including:
- non-linear editing
- editorial practice
- software applications