About this course
The course is designed to have the teaching, courses and curriculum according to the requirements of the markets. Students’ professional skills, knowledge and application abilities are fostered through various training styles, teaching methods and teaching software.
Training styles refer to cooperation between school and enterprise, combination of study and work. As regards teaching methods, it means case teaching, heuristic teaching and interactive teaching. There are 4 training labs in the university. It adopts advanced educational software with prominent antagonism and advanced teaching mode “sand-table simulation” to foster students’ skills in practical situations. It connects practice and employment together and provides chances of two-way selection for students and enterprises. This enables students to obtain a job easily.
At present, the university has established a steady and ever-lasting cooperation with many enterprises such as Xi’an Ziwei Property Management Corporation, Puhui International Trade Corporation, Xi’an City Commercial l Bank, Western Securities Company. This provides support for students’ employment.
For Non-Mainland Applicants:
- Students from Hong Kong / Macau
- obtain Grade E or above in at least six subjects* in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination including Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B)** with at least five subjects in a single sitting; and b) have satisfactorily completed Form 6 in Hong Kong or
- have graduated from a Macau secondary school or
- obtain a qualification deemed to be equivalent.
- Students from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau An applicant from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau may apply for admission with qualification acceptable to the University, and will be considered on an individual basis.
For Mainland Applicants:
- Students who have sat at the People's Republic of China College Entrance Examination of the current year and have met the college entrance benchmark are eligible to apply.