About this course
The Electronic and Information Engineering degree programmes give students an understanding of the entire stack of modern networked computers, from the design and architecture of the CPU in a smart-phone, to the information theory and wireless protocols connecting it to the internet, and on into the operating systems and databases providing back-end support in the cloud. The course covers the technical knowledge and practical skills of both computing and electrical engineering, while also providing a big picture view of how it all connects together, preparing you for a career in cutting edge technology in industry or research.
For Non-Mainland Applicants:
- Students from Hong Kong / Macau
- obtain Grade E or above in at least six subjects* in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination including Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B)** with at least five subjects in a single sitting; and b) have satisfactorily completed Form 6 in Hong Kong or
- have graduated from a Macau secondary school or
- obtain a qualification deemed to be equivalent.
- Students from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau An applicant from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau may apply for admission with qualification acceptable to the University, and will be considered on an individual basis.
For Mainland Applicants:
- Students who have sat at the People's Republic of China College Entrance Examination of the current year and have met the college entrance benchmark are eligible to apply.
Let's see what you may also consider
Beijing Institute of TechnologyChina
Beijing University of Civil Engineering and ArchitectureChina