About this course
The School of Arts and Design in Xi'an Eurasia University was founded in 1998. It has cooperation with many arts and design schools from France and Singapore etc. The school has invited international design institutions, domestic famous designers and design management personnel to give lectures, providing chances for the students to exchange ideas with experts.
This course encourages the excellence in students and students are encouraged to attend international and domestic designing completions and take part into the designing of social projects. This course endeavors to enhance students' practical abilities and to foster their confidence in the arts.
For Non-Mainland Applicants:
- Students from Hong Kong / Macau
- obtain Grade E or above in at least six subjects* in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination including Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B)** with at least five subjects in a single sitting; and b) have satisfactorily completed Form 6 in Hong Kong or
- have graduated from a Macau secondary school or
- obtain a qualification deemed to be equivalent.
- Students from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau An applicant from overseas other than Hong Kong / Macau may apply for admission with qualification acceptable to the University, and will be considered on an individual basis.
For Mainland Applicants:
- Students who have sat at the People's Republic of China College Entrance Examination of the current year and have met the college entrance benchmark are eligible to apply.