- Formal schooling at high school level or higher.
For admissions, you must:
- be over 18 years of age;
- fill in an application form;
- provide your original copy of senior high school graduation certificate together with transcripts: Those that are in languages other than Chinese or English must be translated into Chinese or English and be notarised. (Current graduates who have not yet obtained graduation certificates are required to present school reference letters indicating the designated date of graduation.)
- provide copy of the details page of passport; and
- six passport sized photographs, no more than six months old.
The first two years:
Elementary and intermediate Chinese, listening and speaking, extensive reading and basic composition, etc.
Starting from the third year, two majors are available:
Major in Chinese Language and Culture: Advanced Comprehensive Course, Advanced Conversational Chinese, Chinese Composition, Modern Chinese Language, Basic Classical Chinese Language, Chinese Culture, Chinese Literature, Chinese Newspaper Reading, Teaching Methodology of Chinese and other selective courses.
Major in Business Chinese: Comprehensive Business Chinese, Conversational Business Chinese, Chinese Business Composition, Chinese Business Reading, Business, Management, International Trade and other selective courses.
- 40 minutes per class
- 20 classes per week