About this course
This program includes two majors: Chinese language and culture, business Chinese.
We have a strong focus on preparing you professionally and our courses are regularly updated to ensure they reflect international thinking and trends. We enhance the professional talents (for future careers such as Chinese teachers, interpreters and specialized commercial personnel) with good Chinese understanding and expression. You can master Chinese knowledge and skills completely, understand conditions and culture of China and acquire valuable experience working in your chosen field.
*This programme is taught in English.
- Formal schooling at high school level or higher.
For admissions, you must:
- be over 18 years of age;
- fill in an application form;
- provide your original copy of senior high school graduation certificate together with transcripts: Those that are in languages other than Chinese or English must be translated into Chinese or English and be notarised. (Current graduates who have not yet obtained graduation certificates are required to present school reference letters indicating the designated date of graduation.)
- provide copy of the details page of passport; and
- six passport sized photographs, no more than six months old.