|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Nanjing University of Information and Technology
Located on the north of Yangtse River and in the heart of the Industrial Zone of Nanjing High Technology. Occupying an area of 140 hectares, the university now has a floor area of almost 679,000 square meters for various uses.
The university consists of 22 schools and colleges:
- Binjiang College
- College of Adult Education
- Technical College for Professional Training
- Yue Jiang Academy
- The Department of Atmospheric Science
- College English Department
- Department of Electronic Engineering
- Law Department
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Environmental Science and Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Technology
- Department of Economics and Trade
- Department of Spatial Information Science
- Mathematics Department
- Foreign Languages Department
- The Department of Physics
- Department of Information Management
- Department of Information and Communications Technologies
- Department of Applied Meteorological Science
- The Department of Chinese Language and Literature
- The Department of Resource, Environment and City-rural Planning
- College of International Education (for foreign students)
There are 20 provincial and ministerial scientific research institutions which include:
- the Collaborative Innovation Center on Forecast and Evaluation of Meteorological Disasters
- the Key Laboratory of Meteorological Disaster co-funded by the Ministry of Education and Jiangsu Province
- the Key Laboratory of Atmospheric Physics and Atmospheric Environment of China Meteorological Administration
- the Research Base of Talent Cultivation of Jiangsu Province
- China Institute of Manufacturing Industry Development
- Academic Institute of Climate Change and Public Policy
- one international training center
- By Airplane:
- Student may choose to fly to the nearest international airport: Nanjing Lukou International Airport. Or Fly to Shanghai Pudong International Airport (more routes provided) for transition by high speed railway （approximately 90 minutes）to Nanjing.
- By Railway:
- Student who travels by normal speed train arrives at Nanjing Railway Station (near Xuanwu Lake).
- Student who travels by high speed train arrives at Nanjing South Railway Station (in Jiangning District of Nanjing).
- Once students arrive at Nanjing, the most efficient, economical and comfortable way to get to NUIST campus is by taxi. There are special areas in the international airport and train station to take taxi.
The option of a Double Room is available for International Students.
- Accommodation fee (CNY): ￥400 per month, per person.
- Facilities: Air conditioner, phone, private bathroom, furniture, Internet access, water heater, public washer
Courses available 36Accounting and Finance 4 Agriculture & Related Subjects 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 13 Business and Management 4 Computer Science and IT 4 Creative Arts & Design 1 Engineering 5 Humanities & Social Sciences 4
Be the first one!