- Undergraduate studies in related field with satisfactory GPA, or equivalent of Bachelor/Master degree studies in related field.
- Good English reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Under 35 years old.
- Interviews may be conducted to assess qualification of the applicant if the program advisor sees it as necessary.
- HITSZ International Student Application Form
- Highest degree (notarized photocopy)
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy)
- A study plan (no less than 800 words)
- Three recommendation letters
- Photocopy of your Identification Certificate
- Three passport photos
- Chinese Comprehensive Course
- China Panorama
- Theory and Process Compendium of Urban Design
- The Applied Economics in Urban Development
- Urban Reading
- Evaluation on Urban Development Policy
- Building Environmental Simulation & Research Method
- Advanced Chinese Course
- Lecture Series on China
- Landscape Architecture & Environmental Psychology
- Protection of Western Architecture Heritage & Urban Renovation
- Contaminated Site Assessment & Remediation Technologies
- Practical Training for Master of Engineering in Environmental Studies
- Fixed Income Securities Analysis
- Security Analysis
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management & Pricing
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Urban & Landscape Planning
- International Workshop on Urban Design
- Practice in Design Office
1. Urban Design Theory and Methods
2. Urban-rural Planning Theory and Design
Students need to successfully complete at least 27 credits units. Of the 27 credits units required, 12 credits must be core courses, 10 credits must be elective courses, 3 credits must be thematic courses, and 2 credits must be practical courses.