- Undergraduate studies in related field with satisfactory GPA, or equivalent of Bachelor/Master degree studies in related field.
- Good English reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Under 35 years old.
- Interviews may be conducted to assess qualification of the applicant if the program advisor sees it as necessary.
- HITSZ International Student Application Form
- Highest degree (notarized photocopy)
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy)
- A study plan (no less than 800 words)
- Three recommendation letters
- Photocopy of your Identification Certificate
- Three passport photos
Common General Education Courses
- Chinese Comprehensive Course'
- China Panorama
- Advanced Chinese Course
- Lecture Series on China
Fundamental Theoretical Courses
- Numerical Analysis
- Matrix Analysis
- Network Security
- Artificial Intelligence
- Database System Principle
- Advanced Algorithms
- Parrallel Processing and Computer Architecture
- Advanced Computer Networks
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Design Patterns
Special Courses and Practice
- At least 5 seminars are required
- Computer Application Techniques
- Pattern Recognition and Intelligent System
- Computer Software Theory
- Information Security
Students need to successfully complete at least 29 credit units.