- Undergraduate studies in related field with satisfactory GPA, or equivalent of Bachelor/Master degree studies in related field.
- Good English reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Under 35 years old.
- Interviews may be conducted to assess qualification of the applicant if the program advisor sees it as necessary.
- HITSZ International Student Application Form
- Highest degree (notarized photocopy)
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy)
- A study plan (no less than 800 words)
- Three recommendation letters
- Photocopy of your Identification Certificate
- Three passport photos
- Chinese Comprehensive Course
- China Panorama
- Lecture Series on China
- Numerical Analysis
- Optimization Methods
- Structural Dynamics
- Finite Element Methods
- Earthquake Engineering and Structural Seismic Analysis
- Spatial Structures
- Steel Structures- Advanced Design
- Advanced Foundation Engineering
- Advanced Bridge Engineering
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Structural Reliability
- Rock Mass Mechanics
- Protection of Western Architecture Heritage and Urban Renovation
Experimental and Thematic Courses
- Structural Modeling and Experimental Techniques
- Structural Damage Identification
- Equipment operation training, Factory tours
1. Innovative Structural System Design
2. Structural Health Monitoring and Safety Evaluation
3. Foundation Engineering
Students need to successfully complete at least 27 credits units. Of the 27 credits units required, 12 must be core courses, 10 must be elective courses, 3 must be experimental and thematic courses, and 2 must be practical courses.