Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals with good health and excellent academic record.
- Applicants for undergraduate studies must be under the age of 30, and for graduate studies must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants who apply for Chinese taught programs should hold HSK Certificate (level 4 or above) or pass a Chinese language test by HITSZ. Those with BA in Chinese Language will enjoy waiver of the Chinese language requirement.
- Applicants for English taught programs should provide proof of their English Language competence with minimum TOFEL score 550 or IELTS score 5.5 or pass an English test arranged by HITSZ.
- Color Composition,
- Graphic Composition,
- History of Chinese and Western Design,
- History of Modern Design,
- Design Psychology,
- Computer Aided Design,
- Visual Identification System Design,
- Interactive Media Design,
- Brand Planning Research.