- 77 2014 QS University Rankings: Asia
- 291 QS World University Rankings 2015
- 501 THE World University Rankings 2018
- 325 QS World University Rankings 2018
- 63 QS University Rankings: Asia 2018
|Living cost||US$ 698 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
About Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) Shenzhen Campus
As a member of the University Town of Shenzhen, HIT Shenzhen Graduate School shares public facilities with Graduate Schools of Tsinghua and Peking University:
- Shenzhen Science & Technology Library
- Sport Center (gymnasium, stadium, and a swimming pool)
- International Conference Center(in construction)
On campus facilities include library, hospital, bank, post office, shops, cafeteria, and dry cleaning. Students have access to smaller size sports venues at each of the three schools where they can play table tennis, badminton, football, basketball and volley ball.
Harbin Institute of Technology Shenzhen Graduate School (HITSZ) is located in Xili, Nanshan District, with its main entrance at Pinshan Road. The campus is also situated near various facilities, making it easy and convenient for students to go about their daily lives. You can find few medical facilities, banking facilities malls and many others, nearby. To get to the campus of HITSZ, you may take the following means of transportation:
Approximate time from various places to HITSZ by taxi:
- Shekou Ferry Terminal: 50 minutes
- Shenzhen North Railway Station: 20 minutes
- Shenzhen East Railway Station: 45 minutes
- Shenzhen Airport: 40 minutes
Buses 43、49、M369 will take you to HITSZ South Gate
Metro Line 5 (HuanZhong Line) will take you to The University Town of Shenzhen. It is about 15mins walk from Exit C to our campus.
- TWIN ROOM: RMB 400 / month (USD 65)
- SINGLE ROOM (2 beds): RMB 800 / month (USD 150)
Note: Student housing is available on campus by reservation.
Courses available 10Architecture, Building & Planning 1 Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Engineering 4 Mandarin (Chinese Language) 2
Be the first one!