About this course
Students taking this course are exposed to the the professional direction to follow "all media" teaching ideas as well as to nurture their cultural heritage and produce a strong sense of innovation, business skills, knowledge of journalism and communication systems. They will also learn how to pick up skills in application of modern communication technologies, "oral, written, shot 'basic skills excellent, well-trained, capable of radio, television, newspapers, Internet and other media as well as enterprises and institutions capable of news related publicity department.
Requirements for the Applicants
- Students applying for the Bachelors’ Degree must have been at least awarded a senior middle school certificate, and in principal, not above the age of 30;
- Students applying for the related elective courses must have been at least awarded a Bachelors’ Degree or be the current student at least finishing the second year of university study. In principal, the age is not above 50;
- Students applying for the long-term language course must have been at least awarded a senior middle school certificate, and in principal, the age is not above 60.
The Chinese Language Requirements
- If the ordinary advanced students want to attend the professional courses, they have to attend the language test provided by the university.
- Those who have passed the test can choose the elective courses. Those who have not passed the test can electively choose the Chinese tutoring course.
- Students who have a HSK6 certificate or above could directly study in the related department.