About this course
This course provides the professional accountant's job requirements according to the traits of: management, cultivating moral, intellectual and physical development, mastering the basic theory and method of management accounting, with emphasis on financial accounting, economic management, information management, finance and other relevant background knowledge. Students in this program also learn to harness their planning, analysis, decision-making, communication, and cooperation skills, as well as their ability to express other comprehensive management accounting specialized talents.
Requirements for the Applicants
- Students applying for the Bachelors’ Degree must have been at least awarded a senior middle school certificate, and in principal, not above the age of 30;
- Students applying for the related elective courses must have been at least awarded a Bachelors’ Degree or be the current student at least finishing the second year of university study. In principal, the age is not above 50;
- Students applying for the long-term language course must have been at least awarded a senior middle school certificate, and in principal, the age is not above 60.
The Chinese Language Requirements
- If the ordinary advanced students want to attend the professional courses, they have to attend the language test provided by the university.
- Those who have passed the test can choose the elective courses. Those who have not passed the test can electively choose the Chinese tutoring course.
- Students who have a HSK6 certificate or above could directly study in the related department.