About this course
This course aims to cultivate moral, intellectual and physical development in students, who are then able to adhere to the correct political orientation, with good professional ethics and personal integrity. Students taking this coourse also learn to harness a certain adaptability and innovation in solid theoretical foundation of economic and accounting. They also acquire strong analytical and problem-solving skills to make improvements to meet the development requirements of the accounting profession after graduation in foreign enterprises, institutions and administrative departments engaged in accounting practices, internal audit and financial management work of applied talents.
Requirements for the Applicants
- Students applying for the Bachelors’ Degree must have been at least awarded a senior middle school certificate, and in principal, not above the age of 30;
- Students applying for the related elective courses must have been at least awarded a Bachelors’ Degree or be the current student at least finishing the second year of university study. In principal, the age is not above 50;
- Students applying for the long-term language course must have been at least awarded a senior middle school certificate, and in principal, the age is not above 60.
The Chinese Language Requirements
- If the ordinary advanced students want to attend the professional courses, they have to attend the language test provided by the university.
- Those who have passed the test can choose the elective courses. Those who have not passed the test can electively choose the Chinese tutoring course.
- Students who have a HSK6 certificate or above could directly study in the related department.