About this course
This course aims to cultivate moral, intellectual and physical development to help students in the mastery of modern financial management theory and practical methods to grasp the financial, securities and other related areas of expertise. Through this course, students can effectively organize enterprises to raise funds and use, can scientifically financial analysis, financial forecasting and financial decisions of application-oriented financial management staff. Graduates of this program can work in private businesses, financial consulting firms, commercial banks, insurance companies, securities companies and other financial institutions, and accounting firms, government departments and institutions engaged in financial management.
Requirements for the Applicants
- Students applying for the Bachelors’ Degree must have been at least awarded a senior middle school certificate, and in principal, not above the age of 30;
- Students applying for the related elective courses must have been at least awarded a Bachelors’ Degree or be the current student at least finishing the second year of university study. In principal, the age is not above 50;
- Students applying for the long-term language course must have been at least awarded a senior middle school certificate, and in principal, the age is not above 60.
The Chinese Language Requirements
- If the ordinary advanced students want to attend the professional courses, they have to attend the language test provided by the university.
- Those who have passed the test can choose the elective courses. Those who have not passed the test can electively choose the Chinese tutoring course.
- Students who have a HSK6 certificate or above could directly study in the related department.