About this course
This course steers student into the professional direction of cultivating moral, intellectual and physical development to meet market needs of economic development, a solid foundation, wide knowledge, business ability, comprehensive high quality, creative and pioneering spirit, with tax, financial , economic management legal and other aspects of knowledge and ability. Students also acquire good professional ethics, at the national tax authorities, tax offices, and medium-sized enterprises engaged in tax, financial, tax planning, tax advice, tax-related visas and other practical work of senior expertise.
Requirements for the Applicants
- Students applying for the Bachelors’ Degree must have been at least awarded a senior middle school certificate, and in principal, not above the age of 30;
- Students applying for the related elective courses must have been at least awarded a Bachelors’ Degree or be the current student at least finishing the second year of university study. In principal, the age is not above 50;
- Students applying for the long-term language course must have been at least awarded a senior middle school certificate, and in principal, the age is not above 60.
The Chinese Language Requirements
- If the ordinary advanced students want to attend the professional courses, they have to attend the language test provided by the university.
- Those who have passed the test can choose the elective courses. Those who have not passed the test can electively choose the Chinese tutoring course.
- Students who have a HSK6 certificate or above could directly study in the related department.