About this course
International economics is a field concerning the effects upon economic activity of international differences in productive resources and consumer preferences and the international institutions which affects them. This field seeks to give an explanation regarding the patterns and consequences of transactions and interactions between the inhabitants of different countries, among which includes trade, investment and migration. International trade on the other hand concerns the exchange of capital, goods, and services across all international borders or territories. In most countries, such trade represents a significant share of gross domestic product (GDP).
The Bachelor program of International Economics and Trade in Beihang University is conducted in the School of Economics & Management which is one of the first Management Schools among technology and engineering based universities in China
- Applicants are expected to study hard, observe the Chinese laws and the regulations of BUAA
- Applicants should have the equivalent of a high school education
- Applicants are expected to have good scores and studied hard in high school
- Applicants should be under thirty five years old in general
- Applicants should have good command of English and the ability to take courses in English; Applicants are required to submit the certificates of 90 or more in TOEFL, 5.5 or more in IELTS or any other proofs about English level. All the applicants should pass the English Level Test at the beginning of the first semester in BUAA