About this course
This course introduces the many tourism businesses and organisations that make up the tourism industry. You will gain the basic skills you need for employment in the industry and benefit from networking and industry events. Practical course excursions and activities encourage interactive learning and skill development.
- Related qualifications accepted by the university.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS: Overall 5.5 (no band below 5.0)
- TOEFL iBT: 69-70 with no band less than 16
- TOEFL Paper: 523 (with a min TWE 3.5)
- TOEFL CBT: 193 (with a mim TWE 3.5)
- PTE Academic: 46 with no communicative skill score less than 40
- TOEIC: 650-700
- CEF: B2