About this course
This qualification consolidates skills from Certificate IV and Diploma, and further develops your knowledge in areas of: business planning, financial operations, managing human resources, marketing strategy, and property management. On completion of this course employment opportunities are available in a variety of functional areas in hospitality management. Elective bundles cover areas such as, Hotel Management, Business Ownership/Management, and Function and Venue Management. Can be completed with Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery to graduate with a dual qualification can be completed with the Advanced Diploma of Tourism to graduate with two qualifications.
- Related qualifications accepted by the university.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS: Overall 5.5 (no band below 5.0)
- TOEFL iBT: 69-70 with no band less than 16
- TOEFL Paper: 523 (with a min TWE 3.5)
- TOEFL CBT: 193 (with a mim TWE 3.5)
- PTE Academic: 46 with no communicative skill score less than 40
- TOEIC: 650-700
- CEF: B2