About this course
Gain a solid business education to complement your existing work experience with a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Our MBA currently ranks in the top three in Australia and number eight in the global Top 20 by CEO magazine for its excellent lecturers, small class sizes, student diversity, value-for-money and international study options.
Delivered by the Victoria Graduate School of Business (VGSB), the MBA covers a broad range of business and management disciplines. Tailor your MBA by completing elective units in a particular business area of study.
The course will cover all aspects of managing a business and does not assume any previous studies in business or management.
Elective areas of study include:
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations
- Information Systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Sport Business
- Innovation, Knowledge and Change Management.
Exemptions are available for completed units in the CPA Professional Program and The ICAA Chartered Accountants Program. Please contact the course coordinator for further details.
- Related qualification accepted by the university.
English language requirements:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) result with an overall score of 6.0 and no individual band score less than 6.0 or equivalent.