About this course
Expand your career options in the professional writing, public relations and digital media professions and become a leader in the communications industry.
Take the next step to becoming a leader in the communication industry by studying:
- new communications technologies
- the globalised communication environment
- communication theory
- research methodologies.
You will have the option to take specific public relations units with a focus on contemporary crisis, public health and social change communication.
This master degree is the final stage of a nested suite of three courses that make up this Master of Communication. The first stage is a Graduate Certificate of Communication and the second stage is a Graduate Diploma of Communication.
Completion of one stage gives you credit towards the next. You can choose to exit the graduate certificate or graduate diploma level.
Units of this course are available to study outside of work hours.
*This program is offered at the City Flinders campus.
- Bachelor/Honours degree: Domestic applicants with a Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Overseas applicants who satisfy the entry requirements for Australian resident students.
- Proficiency in the English language: International English Language Testing System (IELTS or equivalent) - overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6.0.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- Mature age applicants with significant professional experience, without a Bachelor Degree, may qualify for admission into this course.