- Bachelor/Honours degree: Domestic applicants with a Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Overseas applicants who satisfy the entry requirements for Australian resident students.
- Proficiency in the English language: International English Language Testing System (IELTS or equivalent) - overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6.0.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- Mature age applicants with significant professional experience, without a Bachelor Degree, may qualify for admission into this course.
To attain the Master of Communication students will be required to complete 192 credit points in total consisting of the following. Students can either follow a Communication stream or a Public Relations stream.