January April June September
Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Applicants must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree in Business or Commerce or
- A Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance.
- Applications from Australian and New Zealand citizens and holders of permanent resident visas must be made via the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
- Applicants who have undertaken studies overseas may have to provide proof of proficiency in English. Local and International applicants who are applying through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) will find details of minimum English proficiency requirements and acceptable proof on the UAC website.
- Financial Modelling
- Financial Institutions and Markets (MAF)
- Funds Management and Portfolio Selection
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Theory
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Institution Management
- Credit and Lending Decisions
- Law of Finance and Securities
- Real Estate Finance and Investment
- Marketing of Financial Products
- Strategic Bank Management
- International Finance
- International Trade and Industry Economics
- Property Investment