About this course
In an age of expanding communication networks, marketing is increasingly seen as a highly skilled and complex profession. Whether designing or selling a product, communicating a government service, or raising awareness in the non-profit sector, marketing requires a broad understanding of marketing methodology, its tools, and broad communications and analysis skills. Many organisations are now seeking graduates who are highly qualified, multi-skilled and adaptable – people who are able to work across a range of projects, with an understanding of consumer, organisational and marketing needs.
The Master of Business (Marketing) is a highly specialised postgraduate coursework degree designed to prepare graduates for professional roles and managerial positions across the marketing spectrum.
- Applicants must have successfully completed:
- An undergraduate degree, or higher, in any discipline or
- A Graduate Certificate in Marketing.
- Applications from Australian and New Zealand citizens and holders of permanent resident visas must be made via the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
- Applicants who have undertaken studies overseas may have to provide proof of proficiency in English. Local and International applicants who are applying through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) will find details of minimum English proficiency requirements and acceptable proof on the UAC website.