January April June September
Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Applicants must have successfully completed:
- An undergraduate degree, or higher, in any discipline or
- A Graduate Certificate in Marketing.
- Applications from Australian and New Zealand citizens and holders of permanent resident visas must be made via the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
- Applicants who have undertaken studies overseas may have to provide proof of proficiency in English. Local and International applicants who are applying through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) will find details of minimum English proficiency requirements and acceptable proof on the UAC website.
- Marketing Systems
- Buyer Behaviour
- Applied Marketing Solutions
- Business Marketing
- Integrated Brand Management
- Choose one of
- Masters Project
- Business Internship
- Strategic Marketing for Managers
- Creating Sustainable Organisations
- Innovation, Creativity and Foresight
- Innovation Through Digital Technology
- Strategic Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism
- Innovation for New Markets
- Event Management