January April June September
Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Applicants must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree, or higher, in any discipline.
- Applications from Australian and New Zealand citizens and holders of permanent resident visas must be made via the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
- Applicants who have undertaken studies overseas may have to provide proof of proficiency in English. Local and International applicants who are applying through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) will find details of minimum English proficiency requirements and acceptable proof on the UAC website.
- Introductory Accounting
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Finance
- Management Accounting
- Information Systems for Accountants
- Company Law
- Company Accounting
- Revenue Law (PG)
- Accounting Theory and Applications
- Accounting Professional Engagement