- Ranked 264 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 272 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 244 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 343 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 218 QS World University Rankings 2015
- Ranked 176 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
There are two campuses in University of Technology Sydney:
- City campus: The UTS City Campus is made up of 3 building clusters called precincts, as well as various other administrative and student accommodation buildings.
- Kuring-gai campus: UTS's Kuring-gai campus has no precincts per se as all buildings are located on one site.
The university is currently implementing its City Campus Master Plan, a massive overhaul of the campus involving four new buildings and a number of major refurbishments, re-locations, and new social hubs. The Master Plan will better integrate these precincts, delivering an iconic and pedestrian-friendly campus.
- City Campus has three precincts, Haymarket, Broadway and Blackfriars right in Sydney's cosmopolitan central business district (CBD) and is surrounded by local attractions.
- Kuring-gai Campus is close to the suburb of Chatswood and is surrounded by Lane Cove National Park.
Courses available 10Architecture, Building & Planning 1 Business and Management 3 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 1 Mass Communication & Media 2
Be the first one!