English Language Requirements:
- IELTS overall [6.5]
- IELTS reading [6.0]
- IELTS writing [6.0]
The program requires the completion of 16 courses totalling 72 units including four Business School core courses, eight finance courses (four core finance courses and four additional finance courses), two research courses and two electives.
The four core finance courses are:
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Theory and Financial Markets
- International Finance and
- Investment Management.
The additional finance courses are:
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Advanced Investment Management
- The Econometrics of Financial Markets and
- Behavioural Finance.