About this course
The Master of Taxation is a specialist course that was designed to meet the growing need of the study area and practitioners to deal with complex taxation issues involved in business decisions and transactions. Taught by leading and professional academics, the course provides exposure from easy to the more complex aspects of the discipline and a critical understanding of the taxation system. The course also highlights developing skills in research, analysis and sustained self-directed writing, including relevant skills in collecting and organising material.
- Applicants require a recognised undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification) in taxation, law or commerce, with a credit average, as determined by the Australian School of Business.
- For those applicants who did not complete a university level course of study in taxation as part of their undergraduate degree, they may be required to complete a qualifying course prior to admission to postgraduate studies.
English Requirements for International Students
- ILETS: 6.5 overall (minimum 6.0)
- TOEFL: 577 overall (min. 5.0 in TWE) or Internet based; 90 overall (min.23 in writing, 22 in reading, listening and speaking)
- Pearson test for English: 64 overall (min. 54 in each subtest)
- CPE: B grade
- CAE: A grade